Education That Never Rests The Right Network World-Class Marketing Advocating for You Exclusivity The New REO Red Book
E-Learning Student Development Resources Professional Development Faculty Development Cost Structures
$149/month: You must have at least three years experience in selling REO properties OR have sold at least 100 REO properties.
If you are interested in applying for membership, please fill out the New Member Application. Once completed, a FORCE representative will contact you with your application status.
We require that FORCE members abide by our code of conduct. Our code of conduct can be viewed below or downloaded here.
Standards of Professional Conduct
- Members should serve clients and other industry professionals with honesty, integrity, and candor, upholding the highest professional standards. Members shall comply with fiduciary obligations that they incur as real estate agents. Members shall not discriminate against any person or persons on the basis of race, color, religion, handi- cap, gender, familial status, or national origin.
- Members shall not falsely claim to be members of or endorsed by an organization or association. Members are prohibited from engaging in fraudulent or misleading conduct in their real estate practices. Members shall act to promote and protect their clients, treating all parties honestly. A member shall not act as a broker for a client if doing business will place the member's interests in conflict with the client's interests. Members shall not reveal confidential information obtained in the course of an engagement by a client.
- When selling or valuing properties owned by members, members' family members, or members' business affili- ates, members shall reveal their ownership or interest in the properties in writing to the purchaser or purchaser's representative.
- Members shall use approved third-party vendors for all pre-approved and necessary repairs, and members shall not use as vendors businesses with familial relations or businesses in which the member has an interest. Members shall not take any action inconsistent with exclusive representation or exclusive brokerage relationship agreements.
Standards of Professional Competence
- Members shall not accept any commission, rebate, or profit on expenditures made for their client without their client's consent. When making recommendations to clients for other real estate products and/or services, mem- bers shall disclose any financial benefits they will receive as a direct result of the referral. Members shall not ac- cept compensation from more than one party in a transaction without disclosure to and consent from all parties. Members shall not mingle funds from their own accounts with money held in escrow, trust funds, clients' funds, or other like items.
- Members shall not undertake specialized real estate services for which they are not qualified and shall engage the assistance of a competent person to do so, fully disclosing their actions and any compensation set aside for such services to the client.
Duty to Report Misconduct or Unsatisfactory Conduct
- Member comments and concerns directed to account executives are welcome and encouraged. We regard your feedback as our best opportunity to improve and expand our services as appropriate, and we will respond promptly to all comments, complaints, and requests.
FORCE Member Complaint Resolution
- As a matter of responsibility to asset managers, lenders, and servicers who trust our membership and accept referrals, we shall mediate complaints that come to us from the aforementioned groups against members of the FORCE. Members shall respond to such complaints in writing within 14 days of notification of any such com- plaint. Failure to appropriately and thoroughly address a lender or servicer complaint shall result in immediate termination of all membership benefits.
- Members should not engage in public criticism of fellow FORCE members, lenders, and/or servicers but should utilize provided online points of contact to provide feedback on specific concerns regarding each of the afore- mentioned groups. The FORCE will not mediate complaints among FORCE members or act as a liaison for com- plaints between FORCE members and lenders/servicers, but the FORCE reserves the right to weigh feedback when considering the termination of a membership.
FORCE Logo and Intellectual Property Rights
- FORCE membership carries with it the entitlement to display the FORCE logo and membership pin and to adver- tise your standing as a FORCE member. To ensure that the FORCE symbol stands for excellence, every FORCE member shall exhibit excellence in all dealings with the public and with other industry professionals. The FORCE member logo may be displayed only by an active FORCE member in good standing. A FORCE member may not allow a separately owned or managed business to display the FORCE logo, use FORCE copyrighted materials, or enjoy other benefits of membership unless a separate membership is obtained.
- Members should acknowledge and respect the FORCE's intellectual property rights and use the FORCE name, logo, and copyrighted materials only as authorized by the FORCE.
- Following membership expiration or revocation, logo usage on Web sites and/or electronic communications must be removed within seven days. All logo use on business cards, brochures, and other promotional materials must cease within 30 days. FORCE logos in print publications must be removed at the next renewal following expiration of membership.
- Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct and Ethics shall be grounds for immediate revocation of membership.
Mailing List Policy
- The FORCE shall take reasonable steps to maintain the security and confidentiality of the personal informa- tion that you provide to us in connection with your membership. The FORCE may also provide law enforcement or judicial authorities with personally identifiable information if it is determined that such disclosure has been requested appropriately by subpoena or other legal process and that compliance is legally required. The FORCE shall not rent or sell member information to third-party marketing companies.
Your business. Our momentum. Together, we are the FORCE.