THE RIGHT TOOLS FOR MANAGING DATA AND RISK
An open dialogue on advanced strategies and technology tools that are mitigating risk, promoting efficiency, and driving success in today's lending environment.
• Maximizing methods for risk mitigation
• Tapping into leading technology safeguards
• Innovative tools to elevate compliance practices
• Balancing protection and productivity in data management
• Social media's place in today's marketplace
MPacting: Financial Institutions, GSEs, Originators, Servicers, Technology Providers, Compliance Providers, Data/Document Services Providers
CREDIT AND REFINANCE POLICIES IMPACTING TODAY'S BORROWER
A conversation on the policy changes and lending trends influencing the mortgage
industry's most important asset – today's borrower.
• Understanding lending's future through today's borrower behavior
• The regulatory revolution's impact on homebuyers
• Preparing for the end of the refinancing rush
• Technologies and tools for borrower retention
• Strategies and solutions for navigating the credit crunch
MPacting: Financial Institutions, Policymakers, Originators, Servicers, Economists and Analysts, Technology Providers
COMPLIANCE, REGULATIONS, AND THE SECONDARY MARKET
A forum on the origination and securitization industries' race to adapt to changing compliance standards, regulatory mandates, and the government's evolving role in housing.
• The CFPB's impact on lending
• The future of the GSEs
• Private capital and the securitization pipeline
• Credit market practices and the secondary market
• Next-generation platforms for compliance
MPacting: Financial Institutions, GSEs, Policymakers, Investors, Originators, Servicers, Attorneys, Compliance Providers
SUCCESSFUL STRATEGIES FOR TITLE AND CLOSINGS
A discussion on next-generation innovations and solutions addressing key regulatory and operational concerns for leaders in title and closing services.
• Effective methods for borrower communication and data management
• The National Mortgage Settlement's impact on title and closing operations
• Leading strategies and tools for risk mitigation
• Outsourcing versus insourcing compliance
• Online originations' impact on title and closings
MPacting: Financial Institutions, Policymakers, Investors, Originators, Servicers, Technology Providers, Attorneys, Title and Escrow Companies
THE STATE OF VALUATIONS
A forum on industry-leading products, practices, and compliance strategies shaping the evolution of valuations.
• The future of valuation legislation
• Top technologies for streamlined processing
• Best practices for reconciling divergent valuations
• Enhancing relationships with originators and lenders
• Emerging versus traditional valuation products
MPacting: Policymakers, Originators, Servicers, Valuation Companies and Professionals